Saturday, 4 November 2017

Tired but fine.

Today I am still very tired. Yesterday started well, I ran almost 10 km and cleaned the house while me and the so-called hubby waited for the bathing water to heat up. And that's when I started to get tired again. I had managed to sleep maybe 3½ hours and I woke up after 4. Couldn't get any more sleep so that's why I decided to go  for a run instead.

Almost home and could have continued.


But I had agreed to meet a friend in town so that's where I went and even if I'm tired, I just enjoy walking there. These days I'm carrying my small camera discreetly and I can take photos, it has made it a whole now feeling to walk there. I have not gone to down town with it, but will do that one time soon. Now it's been cleaner and less crowded uptown.

Some photos from the past days and I will continue my story on my next text.

Wind blows so warm that the laundry dries in a few hours.


Got a cool map from the tourist info yesterday.


We live there by the green X.


Left with the hubby in the morning.


Met a friend accidentally at the main post office. He's there on the right of that white car.



Jonathan from Congo changed the battery for my watch.



A church in the middle of the town.





This is from my bus stop in town, Park Street.


Sitting in a high roof kombi bus.


Tired but happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment